What We Do
PATHFINDER creates scalable, sustainable and innovative solutions with social entrepreneurs through crucial strategy and management consulting. With business owners, we also work to optimally engage financial opportunities, connecting resources to requirements. We work with academic institutions on research, course and workshop development. And we advocate for policy changes.
THE PATHFINDER DIFFERENCE
From academics to social entrepreneurs and policy makers, we approach every client in a unique way. We seek to truly understand their vision and objectives, and provide bespoke solutions to meet their requirements.
Specifically, we work with clients to:
- Create scalable and sustainable businesses that deliver both, profit and purpose
- Explore impact investing and sustainable financing options
- Remove redundancies between investor and social entrepreneur
- Develop and facilitate workshop and course material on social entrepreneurship
- Develop and facilitate workshops on how to change business models from non-profit to for-profit
- Provide documentation and material for audits, research and analysis
- Deliver lectures and speaking engagements
- Conduct policy analysis and consulting